Q: No spark at spark plugs

asked by on February 10, 2016

There is no spark at the spark plugs.

Electronic Ignition Pickup Replacement $92.16 - $235.03 Get a Quote

I will assume that the results of the test were taken from the location between the spark plug boot, and the top of the spark plug. In this case, the spark is not getting to the wire at all, or it’s escaping the wire through a break, and reaching ground before going through the combustion chamber. The lack of spark may have caused the spark plugs to foul, so do not forget about them. Have an experienced mechanic, with the proper equipment, test your ignition system for signs of wear or a failure. Consider YourMechanic; our mechanics come to you, and can help you avoid a tow bill.