Q: My 2011 Infinite M37x has the Warning Key System light coming on . how do I correct this?

The "Warning Key system" light is on. Everything appears to be working fine.

It is possible that this warning is indicating to you that your key fob battery is dead or dying. I would recommend looking in your owners manual as it will likely give you information as to what this warning message means. There is usually a section in the owner’s manual that shows a picture of all the warning lights and what they mean. If you are unable to find information in your owner’s manual about this issue, I would recommend going to your local Infiniti dealership to inquire.

3. My 2011 Infinite M37x has the Warning Key System light coming on . how do I correct this?