Q: O2 sensor replacement help needed.

My issue that im having is currently im replacing all 4 of my sensors. Out of the 4 sensors 3 have been replaced. The only issue im having is getting to one of the those sensors. I believe the location of it is Bank 2 Sensor 1. Which on the upper left side of the engine. Upon looking at it..there seems to be a metal bracket covering the sensor which isn't allowing the tool to fit. The picture below is a close example of what im trying to explain. Now the red circle shows a smaller bolt which I can see from underneath MY car, but not as good on top as you can see the picture example. Now its impossible for any tool to fit from either direction. http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc46/Saintor/Cars/IMG_1819_zpse8a09e4f.jpg

Any advice can help, as I've already searched the entire internet but no luck. Ive even gone down to my local BMW dealership and spoke a to service technician and he was saying removing the Mcphearson Strut? true or no?

Thanks Jack

The part that is covering the oxygen sensor is the heat shield on the exhaust manifold. You will have to remove the heat shield first to get the O2 sensor off. If you need further assistance with removing the heat shield and oxygen sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. O2 sensor replacement help needed.