Q: What does the Airbag Readiness Light mean?

What does the Airbag Readiness Light mean?

The Airbag Readiness Light gives you information about the function of the airbags in your vehicle. If something is wrong with the airbags, this light will indicate when there is a problem that needs to be addressed. Since airbags are so important to safe driving, this light is important to understand. To understand the Airbag Readiness Light.

1. The Airbag Readiness Light will come on briefly when the vehicle is started.

2. If the light does not come on or it stays on without going off, there is a malfunction with the airbags.

3. Have the vehicle serviced immediately.

3. What does the Airbag Readiness Light mean?