Q: Clutch pedal sometimes sticks on the floor.

Every now and again my clutch pedal has no resistance and sticks to the floor i have to pull it back up with my toe,this might last a couple of days and the problem disappears for8/10 weeks. The return springs and master cylinder have been replaced problem persists

The clutch master cylinder is directly connected to the brake pedal and if the master cylinder and if the piston sticks in a seal or the master cylinder cannot hold pressure the pedal may fall to the floor. Your symptoms sounds more like a failing clutch master cylinder still. The slave cylinder is the next piece in the system that may cause similar symptoms when the seals begin to fail. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the function of the clutch system to offer a more personal diagnosis.

Hi there. The clutch fork could be bent or damaged. Go under the vehicle with the wheels chocked and watch what the clutch fork does as the clutch pedal is pressed down. If the clutch fork moves in but does not come out, then the fork is probably bent causing the releasing bearing to bind up. If you need further assistance with your clutch pedal sticking on the floor sometimes, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.