Q: Receiving a service stabilitrak/brake system/ traction control simultaneously....started about 2 weeks ago.

What is the cause of these warnings? Im prettsure theyre all linked somehow but what?

Hi there:

You would be correct to assume that these warning lights are related. In fact, in most cases, if the right sensor is bad or the electrical connection to the sensor is faulty, it can trigger all three lights. To know for certain which sensor or mechanical component is sending the warning to the ECU, you’ll need to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light is on inspection, so they can download all error codes stored in the ECU and determine which is faulty; so they can recommend the right repairs.

I am working on this

3. Receiving a service stabilitrak/brake system/ traction control simultaneously....started about 2 weeks ago.