Q: Power window off track

asked by on February 03, 2016

The power window is off track. The motor is operational, but window only goes halfway up.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Sometimes a motor slowly fails and a hard spot makes it stop all together, sometimes all it needs is a little spray of dry lube. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect and take the door panel off and try first spraying some dry lube on the track and window, if that doesn’t help it along window motor replacement would be necessary.