I have a 2007 Infiniti G35 sedan, when pressing the pedal...

Q: I have a 2007 Infiniti G35 sedan, when pressing the pedal softly I get a slight delay in acceleration, and sometimes a small jerk

asked by on May 16, 2017

I have a 2007 Infiniti G35 sedan, when pressing the pedal softly I get a slight delay in acceleration, and sometimes a small jerk, this only happens from a standstill, and while in stop and go traffic, it also only happens while the car is warmed up and has been driven for a bit, it also does it in park

Hi there. Typically when an engine "bogs down", it is caused by a fuel or air restriction issue. Common components that can cause this are mass air flow sensors, MAP sensor, EGR valve, fuel injectors being dirty or clogged or even a dirty throttle body. There are many possible sources, so it’s a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection to pinpoint the source of this problem and recommend the right repairs.