Q: Code P0011

i got the code p0011, my car will shut off once it gets operating temp and will not start until it is completely cooled down, i replaced the camshaft solenoid didnt work

A: Trouble code P0011 points to an issue in th...

Trouble code P0011 points to an issue in the engines variable valve timing system. The solenoid responsible for altering the valve adjustment may have become dirty or failed and is stuck in a position better suited for a warm engine. As the engine temperature and load demand change, the computer can adjust the valve-train for optimum performance. This code can be the cause of dirty oil or a failed solenoid. Consider hiring one of our mobile experts for a personal diagnosis of your Check Engine Light.