Q: Q: Transmission problem?

My f150 will not shift properly and the overdrive light flashes and abs turned on as soon as I crank the car. The trans fault light also comes on I had the transmission rebuilt but it still seems to be acting up

This may indicate a failing speed sensor. The transmission speed sensor is a magnetic sensor that provides information related to the speed of the input and output shafts in the transmission, allowing the transmission to shift smoothly. The sensor counts the internal number of revolutions of the transmission and transmits that information to the transmission control unit, where the data is used to determine the rotational speed. As the rotation increases, the control unit directs the changing of gears. When this is not working properly, this may cause the transmission to shift erratically or in some cases not at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take the car for a test drive to more specifically determine the cause for this.

3. Q: Transmission problem?