Q: I need the torque specs for my motor mounts

Hello, I need torque specs for the front right passenger side motor mount. 2004 2.5l Nissan Altima. Thanks in advance for your help. (:

A: Hi, thanks for writing in about your 2005 N...

Hi, thanks for writing in about your 2005 Nissan Altima. The front motor mounts on your Nissan Altima should be torqued to ~65-77ft lbs. As you know, this can be a bit of a tough job in some cases. In the event that you may need help, feel free to reach out to the professionals here at YourMechanic to come to your location and install your motor mounts. Best of luck!