Q: No Crank No Start, dashboard lightup with No Bus warning

Engine replaced with 2004 at some point, same size just block I believe. I had been having heating core problems but never allowed to over heat. I Had driven a short distance that morning before turning the key off for 15mins then restarted and drove no more than 1/4of mile. I shut it off for 10-15min then when I tried to turn it back on it would start up, idle for a few secs then die and xmas tree dash with a no bus warning. after ~5 starts the car began not starting and dashboard lights lighting up in a repeated pattern if you want pattern). and giving no bus warning. has 2002 ECM which is what I think it is. Also found a 3 prong wall outlet wire (as in house plug) just laying under hood not plugged in I don't know where that goes either.

Considering the problems at hand it may be best for an in person diagnosis of the situation. The problem could be as simple as a failed sensor or broken wire, or the power-train control module itself going faulty. Considering the no bus warning and the possibility of a new module, a certified dealer would be the best place to go as the new module will generally need some programming.

3. No Crank No Start, dashboard lightup with No Bus warning