Q: No Crank No Start, dashboard lightup with No Bus warning

Engine replaced with 2004 at some point, same size just block I believe. I had been having heating core problems but never allowed to over heat. I Had driven a short distance that morning before turning the key off for 15mins then restarted and drove no more than 1/4of mile. I shut it off for 10-15min then when I tried to turn it back on it would start up, idle for a few secs then die and xmas tree dash with a no bus warning. after ~5 starts the car began not starting and dashboard lights lighting up in a repeated pattern if you want pattern). and giving no bus warning. has 2002 ECM which is what I think it is. Also found a 3 prong wall outlet wire (as in house plug) just laying under hood not plugged in I don't know where that goes either.

A: Considering the problems at hand it may be ...

Considering the problems at hand it may be best for an in person diagnosis of the situation. The problem could be as simple as a failed sensor or broken wire, or the power-train control module itself going faulty. Considering the no bus warning and the possibility of a new module, a certified dealer would be the best place to go as the new module will generally need some programming.