Q: Mystery lurch

asked by on July 19, 2016

When driving, when I hit 55 mile an hour my car feels like it makes his little lurch forward as if it's not getting gas for a split second? The mechanic looked at it and didn't see anything wrong wrong other than that I need two new back tires because my tires are warped. Is something else wrong with my car?

Check the quality of the transmission fluid if there is an inspection dipstick. If the fluid level is low or the fluid is very dark, this may be a sign of a problem. Next, the ignition system must be in good tune to prevent misfires while driving. Finally, the car should have a thorough inspection of the front steering system to see if any faults are causing the lurch. If you want to have the car looked at, I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your car’s jerking issue.