Q: Mystery lurch

When driving, when I hit 55 mile an hour my car feels like it makes his little lurch forward as if it's not getting gas for a split second? The mechanic looked at it and didn't see anything wrong wrong other than that I need two new back tires because my tires are warped. Is something else wrong with my car?

A: Check the quality of the <a href='https://w...

Check the quality of the transmission fluid if there is an inspection dipstick. If the fluid level is low or the fluid is very dark, this may be a sign of a problem. Next, the ignition system must be in good tune to prevent misfires while driving. Finally, the car should have a thorough inspection of the front steering system to see if any faults are causing the lurch. If you want to have the car looked at, I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your car's jerking issue.