Q: I have a 93 chevy astro and im not getting spark to from my ignition coil

Im not getting spark from my ignition coil and ive replaced it and the icm distributor cap n rotor

There is a problem on the primary side of the ignition circuit. If your distributor was not replaced and contains a Hall effect pick-up assembly that can be tested using a self powered “indicator light” that is made for this purpose. The indicator light will flash as the sensor’s output signal comes and goes, confirming proper operation. All that you need do is plug the tester into the sensor and observe the indicator light as you crank the engine. The more common causes of failure in the primary ignition system should be excluded first though and those are wiring faults such as loose or corroded connectors as well as a defective ignition switch. Consequently, be sure to check the entirety of the low voltage primary ignition circuit to the coil and/or the ignition control module. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a distributor/ignition system diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 93 chevy astro and im not getting spark to from my ignition coil