Q: Every time I push the gas pedal, the car doesn't move fast

I just installed a new transmission it was working perfectly fine until I drove it for days and I started pushing the gas pedal but that car would speed with amount I was pushing the gas pedal then my husband used the computer reader it had told him it was transmission solenoid we went to get one and change and it still doing the same thing

A: Hello. If the transmission is suddenly acti...

Hello. If the transmission is suddenly acting up like this and giving you this code then you may have gotten a defective transmission, or most of the time this is either related to the wiring or a control module problem. If you are getting the same solenoid code even after a new solenoid, I would diagnose the circuit. If it is fine then the control module will need to be replaced. This type of issue is best left to a transmission specialist to fix. If you need help diagnosing the problem, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to check why the car doesn’t speed up when the pedal is pressed and make the necessary repairs.