Q: my car is an 04 honda accord 2.4 ivetec.. when i turn off the car and open the door the headlights and taillights flash on and off

asked by on November 12, 2017

when i turn off the car and open the door the headlights and taillights flash on and off. i know its a security thing.. how do i disconnect that

Depending on the type of theft system you have and if it is factory installed will dictate the process to set the system light flash when theft system is activated. You may need to have the computer system program set using a factory scanner to change options.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr