Q: What is this part called ?

My car is leaking oil right behind the oil pan,its a black circle where the oil leaking from. I just need help finding out what it's called

The round disc you see is just a rubber plug that covers the access port to the transmission torque converter drain plug. If you are leaking oil from this location you will need to first see if it is engine oil or transmission fluid. If it is engine oil then the rear main crankshaft seal is leaking. If it is transmission fluid then the leak is from the front transmission pump seal. Either way the transmission would need to be removed for access to the leaking component.

3. What is this part called ?