Q: Speedometer stays at zero cant see what speed im doing rev counter at zero that part of dash blank.vauxhall antara.sp08snk

Speedometer stays at zero.cant see what speed im doing.rev counter at zero.doesnt shoe up when indicating.vauxhall antara sp08snk.138000miles

This is likely a bad fuse (since it’s multiple items in the cluster), or a bad connector to the cluster. Check fuses, then disconnect and reconnect the instrument cluster wiring plugs - use electrical contact cleaner as well to clean the contacts. Discontinuing the batter for 10 minutes or so to let the computers in the vehicle reset is a "wild card" move, but it sometimes makes the difference. I would recommend having a Electrical Components are Not Working Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Speedometer stays at zero cant see what speed im doing rev counter at zero that part of dash blank.vauxhall antara.sp08snk