Q: 2011 Dodge charger won't start, it goes on run but nothing only the ac is blasting but the screen for the radio is offl

asked by on May 02, 2017

I tried to start my car one morning and it wouldn't work at all it still turns on but it won't start it stays on run doesn't even make a noise when I try to start it and the brakes are very stiff on the dashboard it says it might be the electronic throttle control but the car is not making any noise when I try to start it on and I literally purchased it a week ago

Starter Replacement $154.22 - $1090.49 Get a Quote
Alternator Replacement $151.62 - $1237.14 Get a Quote
Battery Replacement $232.05 - $347.15 Get a Quote

It is possible that you could have an issue with your starter, alternator, or battery. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine which one of these items may be causing this issue. The battery could be low on charge and not producing enough power to crank the starter. The starter itself could be faulty therefore the power it recieves from the battery does nothing. Finally, the alternator could be faulty and not charging the battery up sufficiently to start the car. A digital multimeter will be required to run these tests. Consider YourMechanic as all three of these parts can be inspected or replaced at your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr