Q: How do I use lane change assist?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I use lane change assist?

Lane change assist makes it easy for you to signal a lane change. Instead of pushing the multifunction lever all the way down, and having to return it to its base position when you’re done changing lanes, the lane change assist function allows you to easily blink your turn signal three times. This alerts drivers that you are changing lanes, but doesn’t require you to take your hands off of the steering wheel for as long as you normally would have to.

To use lane change assist, push the multifunction lever down (for a left turn signal), or pull up (for a right signal). Don’t push or pull the lever all the way, but just to the first detent, then release it. Your turn signals will flash three times, then stop.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr