Q: My 99 Chevy tahoe vortec 5.7l has a code p0300 random misfire what code this be?

My engine light came on and is said it was a code p0300 random misfire what could this be?

Hi Demario. Thanks for contacting us today. In a modern combustion engine, if more than one cylinder misfires, this will increase or decrease the revolutions per minute (RPM) of the crankshaft. If that increase and/or decrease is more than 2 percent, the Powertrain Control Module will store the P0300 trouble code. If the percentage of the increase or decrease in revolutions per minute (RPM) is between 2 percent and 10 percent, the Check Engine Light will come on. If the percentage of the increase or decrease in revolutions per minute (RPM) is greater than 10 percent, the Check Engine Light will blink on and off, as to alert the driver of a more serious misfiring problem. There are multiple possible sources that you can review by clicking this link to the P-0300 OBD-II error code article we have posted.

3. My 99 Chevy tahoe vortec 5.7l has a code p0300 random misfire what code this be?