Q: Indicators for servicing stabilitrak, traction control and reduced engine power occasionally comes on. Car drives noticeably diff

Indicators for servicing stabilitrak, traction control and reduced engine power occasionally comes on. Car drives noticeably different after this. Also, air conditioning has gone warm with cold air light blinking three times when turned on

You would need to have the computer systems scanned to retrieve the stored codes to isolate the cause of your vehicle going into failsafe mode. You may have a speed sensor not sending a signal or a power train or ABS module or wiring issue. This problem may or maynot be related to the a/c not coming on and may need diagnosed separately.

3. Indicators for servicing stabilitrak, traction control and reduced engine power occasionally comes on. Car drives noticeably diff