Q: Crank but no start..

I have not been driving my car for weeks.. i go to start it.. crank but no start.. checked spark yes. Gas 38psi.. changed crankshaft sensor since it had a code for it.. also had a camshaft code so changed that too.. but still the problem continues.. I could really use professional help!

A: Hi. There is a good possibility that the ti...

Hi. There is a good possibility that the timing belt has broken and is causing the engine to be out of time. The engine you have is an interference engine this means the clearance between valves and piston are very close and when the timing belt breaks it causes the valves to hit piston and bend the valves. When this happens the cylinder head is damaged and the car won’t start. If this the problem the cylinder will need to be replaced or the entire engine will need to be replaced. The spark for the car also could be bad and needs to be inspected. I suggest you have a certified tech from YourMechanic come and diagnosis your no start issue.