How long can I ride on bad struts s60 engines volvo 2005 ...

Q: How long can I ride on bad struts

asked by on September 21, 2017

How long can I ride on bad struts

Hello, thank you for writing in. The time you have will completely depend on how bad the struts are now, and how much stress you want to put onto the rest of the vehicle. Worn struts will cause stress to the axles, tires, and transmission first. When they get bad enough, they start to stress out and twist the engine and its mounts. If you drive very cautiously, you can buy yourself some more time. If you are hearing and feeling that the struts are maxing out and causing a rough ride, you know your pushing your limits. For more help from our technicians, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.