Q: Q: Car won't start

Drove car to work no problem tried to leave work car won't start no clicking sound ,door won't lock ,lights won't come on , not even the inside lights came on nothing t happened the only thing that came in was the check engine light just replaced battery 2 months ago

This problem sounds like the battery is not charged enough to start the car. You should try and get a jump start so you can test the charging system and battery. You may have a defective battery, loose or bad battery clamps or cables or the charging system is not working and will need to be diagnosed for the cause of not charging. Depending on the vehicle you have will direct the type of tests that would need to be done. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and test the starting/charging system for you.

3. Q: Car won't start