Q: Car making high pitched squeal.

It all started with the car running hot. It turned out that the fuse on the radiator fan was blown and that the radiator was cracked. Replaced the radiator, but the car will not crank. Had both the starter and battery tested. Both turned out to be bad and so replaced them as well. After replacing them both, the car cranked one time. Now, when trying to crank, the car makes a high pitched squeal, like a fly wheel is grinding against metal.

The first issue is you overheated the engine because the cooling fan motor blew the fuse and the radiator split from getting overheated. You replaced the fuse and not the fan and should replace the fan motor also. You replaced the radiator and then it would not crank. Now you replaced the battery and starter and now it still will not crank. Your noise from the starter is most likely a wrong or defective starter put in and is binding on the flywheel. My recommendation is to have your engine turned over by the front of the crankshaft to make sure you did not seize the engine by overheating it. If ok then replace starter and see if it starts up. If it starts now then replace the fan motor before it blows the fuse again and overheats the engine again. You may have a seized motor and these checks will make sure your engine turns over before replacing the fan.

3. Car making high pitched squeal.