Q: Car wont start

You put the key in, turn it, and nothing happens. Cycle it many times and eventually the dash lights come on and it starts. Does it with both keys. 3 times the car has started and within a minute the engine shuts off and I wave to wait 5-10 minutes before it will start again.

The problem you are having may be the EIS ECU not turning on intermittently. There is a technical service bulletin from the manufacturer dated 11/29/2012 and the number is LI80.57-P-053608. You will need to dealer or a mechanic that has the required special Mercedes scanner that can access the anti theft system and determine the EIS codes and replace the module ECU per the bulletin. If you would like to have the issue verified, you can contact a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic.