Q: Fuses keep blowing

The taillights are not working. I replaced the fuse, but it keeps blowing. I think it might be a short somewhere.

Greetings. It is highly possible that the light bulbs themselves could be shorting out the system due to incorrect bulb installment. Verify that the part numbers on the bulbs are the proper fit for your vehicle. Incorrect bulbs can short the system and cause fuses to blow. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect for bad electrical components on your vehicle and replace any damaged parts.

3. Fuses keep blowing