If an AC compressor is bad, what else should be replaced?

My wife was driving our corolla and it started to smoke up. When I looked at it, it was obvious it was coming form the AC compressor. My solution so far has been to remove the belt. The pulley on the compressor will not turn freely even without the belt and using both hands. Since I'm pretty sure the compressor is shot what else would need to be replaced? Should the condenser, drier and expansion valve be replaced in addition to the compressor? Is there anyway to get a quote for that work? I tried adding each item for a quote but a lot of the work is repeated in each part, i.e. remove refrigerant, recharge unit. Thanks.

This all depends on if the compressor came apart and sent debris throughout the entire system. If so, either the system will need to be flushed out or all of the components will need to be replaced. The next issue is your car has R12 refrigerant in it and this has to be retrofit to the replacement R134. This is a special kit to retrofit the fittings, O-rings, and other components of your vehicle.

For the compressor that is seized, you will at the very least need to replace the compressor assembly and clutch, receiver drier, expansion valve, and flush out the system. I recommend having a mechanic diagnose your vehicle to see if any other components need replaced in order to fix your air conditioner.