Q: What do the service codes displayed in the Maintenance Minder™ mean?

What do the service codes displayed in the Maintenance Minder™ mean?

A: While your Maintenance Minder™ is primarily...

While your Maintenance Minder™ is primarily designed to let you know when it’s time for your next oil change, it also displays codes for other needed services based on vehicle mileage. There are several different codes that can be displayed, and here’s what each of them means.

• A: This indicates it’s time for an oil change.

• B: This indicates a minor service and inspection (oil and filter change and full vehicle inspection).

• 1: This indicates a tire rotation is due.

• 2: This indicates replacing of the air filter (every 15,000 miles). It also indicates your cabin filter should be changed, and an inspection of the drive belt.

• 3: Indicates it’s time for a transmission fluid service.

• 4: This indicates it’s time for a major service, including replacing your spark plugs and much more.

• 5: Indicates it’s time to replace your engine coolant.