Q: I have a Kia Ceed. Petrol battery is dead. Can a diesel battery fit?

I have a Kia Ceed. Petrol battery is dead. Can a diesel battery fit?

A: Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be ha...

Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to help. The diesel battery may be heavy duty compared to the petrol engine. The two batteries should be compared for size and height to be the same and the terminals should also be checked to be in the same position and orientation. Hope this helps and best of luck.

If you would like help with your battery replacement, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office perform the replacement for you.