Q: Whenever i touch my car -Just a little touch the whole car shake as if it will turn upside down.

asked by on February 22, 2017

Whenever i touch my car -Just a little touch the whole car shake as if it will turn upside down. For example, if I close my car door the car still shake .

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. It sounds like you have weak springs or struts. It is heard of for those to weaken and produce the concerns you speaketh of. Springs, shocks, or struts are suggested to be replaced every 50,000 miles. I suggest having a steering and suspension evaluation done on your vehicle to help find the appropriate solution. You are able to find a technician and schedule an appointment here

https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection