Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

3. where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

Q: My car wont start - 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

This may very well likely be related to a fuel pressure or fuel pumping problem. There is a vacuum line connected to the fuel pressure regulator. If you disconnect this and there is fuel in it, then you know you...

Q: Shifter stuck in neutral. Brake pedal stuck. Wont go down. Car sat for 5 years. Rear manifold area very loud exhaust leak. Advice?

Hi there. If the vehicle has sat for an extended period of time, it is likely that multiple components; internal and external have 'frozen' or have lost lubricity and are literally stuck. The clutch and transmission specifically can be negatively...

Q: Acceleration automatically.

Hi there. There is an issue with the engine having a vacuum leak and the may be cruise control is coming on to accelerate the engine. First check for any vacuum leaks on the engine. If the engine is running...