Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

3. where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

Q: Need to swap engine from 2002 eclipse into 2006 eclipse

The 2002 engine used Head Cast # G6 and Block Cast # 4G64. The 2006 used Head Cast # G69M and Block Cast # 4G69. There are other differences between the two years as well. The principal problem is your...

Q: Engine stumbles around 3000 RPM.

Hi there. The engine could be stumbling for the coil pack or distributor may not be functioning correctly. As the coil pack or distributor gets old, the parts tend to become weak and is not able to send an electrical...

Q: Who and where would be the cheapest and best place to get my windshield replaced

Hello. Typically there is a lot of competition out there when it comes to windshields. I would shop around to find the best deal. there are a lot of apps that can help you to get coupons for this. Also...