Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

Q: Gauge lights won't turn on dimmer is not the problem nor fuses then what is?

The dimmer switch is probably a rheostat. It is possible that the switch is "open" in all positions. You could test the switch by simply bypassing it. If the switch turns out to be OK, the procedure is to use...

Q: Engine shakes when fuel is added

Hello! If the rubber bushings and motor mounts are really bad then it could cause a knocking noise. There should also be transmission mounts as well. I suggest to check out the motor mounts and transmission mounts for wear and...

Q: I have 2004 ford taruras and have codes b1342 and b1596 what does that mean

Fault code B1342 has to do with the anti-lock brake system. It typically indicates that the ABS control module is faulty. While there is also a possibility of faulty wiring to the ABS control module or even a faulty wheel...