Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

3. where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

Q: How can I check if the timing belt is broken?

Hi Kevin. Thanks for submitting the question this morning. There is a timing cover that can be removed, however, you have to remove the water pump first. I would recommend reading this article that talks about diagnosing a bad timing...

Q: 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT BASE.

It is possible that your alternator could be slowly going bad. If the vehicle will start sometimes but just clicks at other times, this is due to your battery draining. With this being considered, the battery or the alternator are...

Q: It won't turn over, new starter and battery, interior display lights come on until we try to turn it over, then nothing.

Hello there. There could be a few items causing your hard to start problem. First, it's possible the ignition relay is broken or the ignition lock cylinder itself has an electrical fault which is restricting electricity to activate the starter....