Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

3. where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

Q: Check engine light is on with codes p0171 lean condition and p0303 cylinder 3 misfire

You did the right thing in checking for vacuum leaks, but I would take another good hard look at that. Not necessarily with the carb clean, but with the eyeballs. If there is a bad fit at the air mass...

Q: My 95 Mitsubishi 3000gt won't start. All the lights turn on, battery is good. I don't know what too do

I'd recommend having a mechanic come to you and check it out to see if you have a starter or a ignition/fuel problem. There's not enough information for me to really narrow it down for you. I'd recommend getting some...

Q: Slight vibration and knocking when braking suddenly

This sounds like you are feeling the anti-lock brakes working as they should. Sometimes when the rotors get warped then your brakes can lock up earlier than normal and the ABS kicks in. You should have the brake system inspected...