Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

A: The blower motor and blower resistor is loc...

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

Q: Heater blows cold air

Hello. If the A/C won’t blow cold air, this is usually due to: Lack of refrigerant in the A/C system A/C compressor has stopped working Blockage in the A/C system It will first be necessary to...

Q: Oil leaking from valve guide

If the engine only smokes blue at start-up, the valve guide seals are to blame. If the engine smokes blue constantly, especially while revving the engine, the piston rings are bad. Both issues involve complex repairs that come at a...

Q: I want my car repaired but not sure what the problem of th e car is. lately when i start the car it just makes a grinding noise an

If you have confirmed that there is a loud grinding noise on starter activation, that means one thing and one thing only: the starter motor is failing, likely due to an internal fault such as a bad starter drive gear,...