Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

A: The blower motor and blower resistor is loc...

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

Q: The car doesn't idle without gas - 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT

Hi there. It sounds like it either has some bad fuel in the tank and lines or a bad idle air control valve. As the vehicle has sat for a year, the fuel should probably be changed out and disposed...

Q: Alignment

Hello. You only need to change the parts that are actually loose. If the ball joint is loose then it needs to be replaced. If the lower control arm has worn out or missing bushings then those should be replaced....

Q: How hard is it to change the O2 sensors?

Hello. I have never seen all four oxygen sensors go bad on a vehicle all at one time. They will fail one at a time and the only time it would need all four would be if they failed one...