Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

Q: check engine light is on

Hi there. For the check engine light being on, to start, get a code reader and scan the codes to the computer to have a starting place with diagnosing your engine. The computer can store a lot of codes from...

Q: wont start

Hello there, the stalling and no start issues with your 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT are likely related. Common faults that can cause both of these symptoms is the mass air flow sensor, vacuum leaks, fuel pump, throttle body issues, or throttle...

Q: Vehicle does not move when put into gear

A vehicle that won't move in any gear indicates either the transmission is low on fluid, or there is an internal problem. The electronic transmission controls can essentially be ruled out. The 4F50N transmission found in your vehicle has some...