Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

A: The blower motor and blower resistor is loc...

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

Q: Truck hard to steer.

It sounds like your drive belt has broken. The power steering, alternator, A/C, etc. are all driven off the drive belt. The brake light being on may be a byproduct of improper charging system voltage, or it could be a...

Q: Car overheats, but radiator full

It is possible that there is air trapped in the cooling system. Please note: never service the cooling system when the engine is hot, or the cooling system is pressurized, as serious injury can occur. Ford has a special tool...

Q: no heat from the floor vents

It seems as if your mode door actuator has failed. The mode door actuator is responsible for moving the mode door. The mode door is responsible for blocking off air flow/ allowing air flow to certain areas of the vehicle....