Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

A: The blower motor and blower resistor is loc...

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

Q: Car is stuttering while driving - 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT BASE.

It is possible that your alternator could be slowly going bad. If the vehicle will start sometimes but just clicks at other times, this is due to your battery draining. With this being considered, the battery or the alternator are...

Q: Need a head gasket replaced.

I would not recommend driving the car until the oil head gasket problem is fixed. To repair the head gaskets on that vehicle may be more expensive than the car is worth. I would have a qualified technician replace the...