Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

Q: Car won't crank. It just clicks once but all the lights come on.

A starter like any other mechanical and electrical part is subject to failing sometimes for no apparent reason. However, sometimes this is misdiagnosed as well and often times mistaken for something much more simple like a fuse or starter relay....

Q: Oil leaking from valve guide

If the engine only smokes blue at start-up, the valve guide seals are to blame. If the engine smokes blue constantly, especially while revving the engine, the piston rings are bad. Both issues involve complex repairs that come at a...

Q: Air conditioning clutch is not engaging unless I bypass the relay.

It does sound like an issue with the pressure switch. When the switch fails, the compressor will not come on. Bypassing it turns on the compressor, which changes the pressure and allows the system to work. I would also check...