Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

A: The blower motor and blower resistor is loc...

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

Q: fans, air conditoning, electrical wiring

The condenser fan is a separate circuit from the radiator fan. It sounds like the radiator fan is being controlled properly by the powertrain control module as the fan is activated by the engine temperature. The condenser fan is...

Q: Car starts but turns off

In many situations like yours, the first thing a mechanic will do is compete a diagnostic scan to determine if any error codes are stored in the computer. All of the options you listed are potential sources of the problem....

Q: Does not idle when cold

When the engine is cold the engine needs to add more fuel to the engine. If the fuel injectors are dirty or you have carbon build up on the valves then this can cause the running problems. I recommend having...