Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

3. where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

Q: Q: Ignition fuse keeps blowing

You had a good start by tracing the wires and making sure they were clean, dry, and not damaged. To make sure you covered the entire circuit, I recommend you use an official wiring diagram to check this. It is...

Q: Starter makes a 'clunk' noise

Hi there! It's likely that there is a ground connection compromised, loose, corroded, or power shortage. If the starter, battery, and the alternator are testing out to be fine then I suggest looking towards the connections and wiring. Start with...

Q: I can hear clicking, but truck won't start.

If the lights are fully illuminated, the starter or it's circuit is the most likely cause of your problem. However, an internal engine problem or problems with the battery could also be the cause. A trained technician will be able...