Q: where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

I just can't locate my blower motor or blower resistor

The blower motor and blower resistor is located in the right side of the dash under and behind the glove box.

3. where is my blower motor or blower resistor?

Q: My car will be starting perfect and when the gas tank gets lower it will start having problems .

Based on the information you gave, it sounds like a possible fuel starvation issue, caused by a partially blocked, in-tank fuel filter or a crack in the fuel pump housing. The remedy would be to replace the fuel pump assembly...

Q: Replaced many items, but the car still doesn't start

Back away from the parts cannon. Just kidding, but on a serious note that sounds like alot of unnecessary parts have been replaced. Why don't you let a mechanic take a look at it for you? We all believe in...

Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

This suggests low transmission fluid or possibly a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors,...