Q: I have a noise in engine when I accelerate I have 2011 Nissan Altima car

asked by on May 14, 2017

My car makes a noise In the engine when I press on the gas

If you are getting a rattle in the engine when you accelerate it is an indication the engine is either running too lean on fuel or the ignition timing is not being controlled correct. This problem will require the computer to be scanned for any codes stores first and then check for possible dirty or contaminated Mass air sensor that need to be cleaned or replaced. A dirty sensor cannot detect the correct amount of air entering the engine and computer will not inject enough fuel causing the noise.