Q: We have a 2007 Honda CRV - new battery installed. While driving seeing sporadic light surge on Dash. Thoughts?

We have a 2007 Honda CRV - new battery installed. While driving seeing sporadic light surge on Dash. No other issues with lights -such as headlights when rev'd higher. Could this be Alternator or possible other circuit issue.?

If you just had battery replaced due to it going dead then you may have a charging system problem if light is coming on. Have the charging system checked to see if you need an alternator or have another problem.

3. We have a 2007 Honda CRV - new battery installed. While driving seeing sporadic light surge on Dash. Thoughts?