Q: Q: Water leak

My sunroof won't open or close, and there is a water leak on the passenger's side.

If the sunroof is much like a window. It has a switch, motor and a regulator/track assembly that moves it back and forth. If the switch or motor fail it will not operate. These failures are not common but they do happen. Another possibility is debris that can be jamming the movement of the glass. This debris can also clog the drain and with no where to go the water will leak into the vehicle. I suggest seeking help from a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help find the leak and make the necessary repair.

3. Q: Water leak