Today I was backing out of my driveway and my car cut off...

Q: Today I was backing out of my driveway and my car cut off and the oil light came on

asked by on September 01, 2017

I really just want to know what the problem is so I can get it fix

It would be normal for the oil pressure light to come on after the engine stalled. If the light came on before the engine stalled, or if it has been coming on while you are driving, that could be a serious matter. Be sure to check the oil level before trying to re-start your car. As for what caused the car to stall: at 237 thousand miles it could be just about anything To have the car checked out at your convenience, you can contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your stalling Hyundai and let you know what it will take to fix it.