Q: Had a Low Engine Pressure light and now the car won't start.

Low Engine Pressure light came on and stayed on while I was driving the car. I stopped driving the car, but tried to start it and now it doesn't start.

The low pressure light is your oil pressure for the engine and if you loose the oil pressure to all the internal bearings can cause major engine damage. You will need to have your engine checked to see if this is what happened by a certified mechanic that is good with these VW turbos. The loss of oil pressure can and will seize a motor and a major overhaul or engine replacement may be needed.

3. Had a Low Engine Pressure light and now the car won't start.