Q: Do I have to drop the tank or can I access it from the back seat to change the fuel pump thank you

I have a 1998 Buick Riviera need to change the fuel pump in it do I have to drop the tank or can I access it through the back seat thank you

You can access fuel pump by removing the access panel in the very front of the trunk by rear seat. if you find you are needing help with this repair, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home to assist you in replacing the fuel pump.

3. Do I have to drop the tank or can I access it from the back seat to change the fuel pump thank you