Q: Can worn brakes cause power train malfunction light to illuminate in 13 ford edge?

Power train malfunction light on. Caused by worn brakes?

It is not likely the brakes are causing the Powertrain light to come on unless you have brakes that are grinding metal to metal. This can cause excessive metal to get on the wheels antilock speed sensor and cause erratic or no sensor signal to the computer. I recommend having the computer system scanned for codes and the brakes inspected and diagnosed for needed repairs.

3. Can worn brakes cause power train malfunction light to illuminate in 13 ford edge?