Q: Hi, Iam Naveen, I own a honda city 2017 new variant with key less entry & button start, the car dosent get re locked unless I lock

Hi, Iam Naveen, I own a honda city 2017 new variant with key less entry & button start, the car dosent get re locked unless I lock it with the remote or press the button on the door handel, pls let me know how to activate the security relock in this car, so that the doors get auto locked if i forget to lock the car.

Your car does not have the walk away door lock feature. You will have to press your door lock button on remote or door to lock the car. Make sure you do not have any extra remotes or keys in the vehicle so you do not accidently lock the keys in the car.

3. Hi, Iam Naveen, I own a honda city 2017 new variant with key less entry & button start, the car dosent get re locked unless I lock