Q: What is a cost estimate for the following; Your inside door handle plastic door rod clip broke and you will need to have the door

asked by on July 14, 2017

What is a cost estimate to fix the following problem; My inside door handle plastic door rod clip broke and I need it replaced.

The rod clip can be replaced for an hours labor and parts. I do not have price for clip but should be less than $5. The hour of labor will be determined for your location. you can contact customer service for YourMechanic to set up an appointment if there is this service in your area.