Q: What is a cost estimate for the following; Your inside door handle plastic door rod clip broke and you will need to have the door

What is a cost estimate to fix the following problem; My inside door handle plastic door rod clip broke and I need it replaced.

The rod clip can be replaced for an hours labor and parts. I do not have price for clip but should be less than $5. The hour of labor will be determined for your location. you can contact customer service for YourMechanic to set up an appointment if there is this service in your area.

3. What is a cost estimate for the following; Your inside door handle plastic door rod clip broke and you will need to have the door