Q: Esp warning light came on after washing car.

I washed my car and went to pick kids up. Esp warning light came on along with abs and sbc. I used my autel all systems scanner. Only codes i have isnt a P code or C code. It says " 5532 test can connection to A7/3n1 sbc control unit. And 41c1 control unit n 47-5 and bas control unit is defective. And 9040 n1 0/1 ko fan relay module is defective or not installed. Please can somebody tell me how to address these issues and where these relays and cans are located. Im good with mechanics but electrical is outside my knowledge. The car is running fine now dash isnt showing any warnings but the faults are still stored and cant be erased until problem is fixed. When all this first happened and the warnings went off on the dash the car wasnt stopping correctly and steering even was harder to turn. But now its all fine other than these 3 things ive described.

Hi there. Check the ABS controller for any bare wires or loose connectors. What may have happened is the controller could have gotten wet and caused a terminal to short due to the water. If everything is dry, then the ABS control unit could have failed. If you need further assistance with your warning lights on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.