Q: I have a 2010 Acura tsx and my drivers side headlight went out. it turned pink first while fading but now is completely out. I nee

asked by on June 13, 2017

I have a 2010 Acura tax and my drivers side headlight went out. When I called the dealership the thieves quoted me a ridiculous price. When. The light was going out it dimmed to a pink color first and then went out completely now b4 turning white again. Where can I get the fairest price and advice? Help please

Headlight Bulb Replacement $93.60 - $1445.26 Get a Quote

Hi there. The headlights for Acura’s tend to be rather pricey for some reason I still haven’t figured out yet. However, you can request to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a headlight bulb replacement for your car by clicking this link and then selecting the Get a Quote button. One you receive the estimate, you’ll notice our price for the same quality parts are much less than dealerships and our mechanics are quite capable of completing this service for you.