Q: Thank you

asked by on March 01, 2017

Hi, so i dropped my gas tank . Did som some patch work. Mounted the tank back, connected all wiring to the fuel pymp. Turned the key and it firied up. No problem. Then 3 weeklater wont start my fuel pump not kicking on . Seems like because the fuel pump was replaced and the relay switch isnew it woyld of started right up. I am at i lost and seeking some help on how to fix this problem. Thank you for your time and expertise

Check the wiring to the fuel pump and make sure that it is plugged in properly. The fuel pump will stop working if the wiring disconnects from the pump. If the wiring is connected properly, then the fuel pump relay may be getting hot and shutting off causing the pump to stop working. If you need further assistance with your fuel pump not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.