Q: How do I release the shoulder belt for the second row center seating position?

How do I release the shoulder belt for the second row center seating position?

The second row center seat’s shoulder belt should stay connected at all times unless you need to fold the seat down or accommodate cargo. Of course, when those situations arise, you will need to know how to release it. Here’s what you need to do:

• Use the tab from the lap belt into the back slot on the buckle.

• Use the vehicle key to release the belt (the mechanical key or the mechanical key

insert with the smart key system).

• Let the belt retract.

• Stow it away safely.

Tip

Always stow the belt in the ceiling retractor pocket and latch it securely.

• How do I release the shoulder belt for the second row center seating position?