Q: Can a wide turn on a pickup be fixed?

My truck has a wide turn. I went to the dealership to get informed about how this could be fixed but they told me it couldn't be fixed, due to long bed. It is very hard to make a U turn. I have to make a full turn with the steering wheel and that is not enough so I have to go back and make another one. This is a big issue for me, especially at intersections. Is there any way this could be fixed?

Long bed trucks do have a large turning radius, made even larger if the vehicle is 4x4. As the dealer said, this cannot be changed. However, if you feel the turning radius is abnormally large and others of the same truck turn tighter, then have a mechanic check your turning radius to see if anything can be done. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can visit your home or office to inspect your truck’s steering system.

3. Can a wide turn on a pickup be fixed?