Q: A/C is not blowing cold air - 2007 Dodge Nitro

I currently had my compressor and dryer replaced but the a/c still not blowing out cold air. My friend whose not a mechanic replaced it for me and told that there is still a leak somewhere? What could it possibly be?

Unless the leak is large enough that refrigerant is just blowing out or somewhere obvious and all at once, the system has to be recharged with a dye installed with it. The dye will leak out with the refrigerant and be visible in a fluorescent green / yellow color under black light. Find the dye glowing and you found the leak.