Q: Q: Ignition switch problem

The ignition switch is faulty. From reviews on Jeep web forums, it seems to be the actuator switch. When I turn the key, all lights come on but, when turned to start there is nothing. It doesn't click or crank. Battery, terminals, starter, and solenoid are all good.

A faulty ignition switch is the most common cause of the problem you are having, but it is not necessarily always the cause; for instance, you could have an issue with your ignition lock cylinder, or linkage. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to you and run a thorough diagnostic of the cause of your vehicle’s starting issues.

3. Q: Ignition switch problem