Q: Sport mode fuse location in 2012 Nissan Rogue?

asked by on October 30, 2016

Sport mode does not work when I push the button. Wondering if there is a fuse for this.

Hello. My research does not indicate that there is not a fuse for the sport mode feature. It may be possible that the switch itself is bad, or that there is an engine management issue that is preventing the sport mode feature from working. Also keep in mind that the sport mode feature only works when traveling above 20 mph, and automatically resets when the vehicle is shut off. If the Check Engine Light is on, I would recommend scanning the trouble codes, as the light may be related to the malfunction. If you need additional help, a qualified pro from YourMechanic can assist with an inspection of the electric system to pinpoint the problem.